CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS
The office of the Controller of Examinations is one of the most important offices of the BGMEA University of Fashion & Technology. The role of the office of Controller of Examinations is to conduct fair and timely examinations for the students registered with the university. It is the duty of the office of the Controller of Examinations to arrange for preparation, scheduling, conduct of university examinations, arranging for valuation of answer scripts and all other incidental matters connected with the conduct of examinations.
The other responsibilities of the office are:
- Preparation of Admit Cards to the students;
- Supplying of questions papers, Scripts and relevant papers and documents to the Faculty members;
- Appointment of Invigilators, performing of official duties in the Examination Halls;
- Taking of necessary steps against any examinee for any anti-disciplinary work in the Examination Halls;
- After receiving the Scripts from Examination halls, it is delivered to the respective Examiners;
- Processing and publishing the results in time;
- Issuing of certificates like Statement of Grades/Marks, Consolidated Statement of Grades/Marks and Provisional Degree Certificates. Providing Transcripts; and
- Work together for conducting of the Annual Convocation and Supplementary Convocation as and when the BOT directs and issue of Degree Certificates to all the qualified students of University Departments for B.Sc., M.Sc., BBA and MBA degree programs.
In addition, setting of guidelines for examination and evaluation, amendment of the guidelines from time to time, ensuring strict adherence of guidelines by faculty and answerable to Vice Chancellor for all examination and evaluation related issues as one of the functionaries of the office of the Controller of Examinations.