Applications are invited for full-time faculty positions in the rank of Lecturer and Lab Assistant for various departments of BUFT.
Faculty of Textile Engineering (TE)
- Textile Engineering(TE)-Course Specilization:- Fabric Manufacturing Engineering (FME), Yarn Manufacturing Engineering (YME), Apparel Manufacturing Engineering (AME) and Wet Process Engineering (WPE)
Faculty of Textile Engineering Management (TEM)
- Textile Engineering & Management (TEM)-Course Specilization:- Apparel Manufacturing Engineering (AME)
Faculty of Engineering Studies (FES)
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Industrial Engineering (IE)
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE)
Faculty of Sciences (FS)
- Natural Science-Course Specilization:-Chemistry
Faculty of Arts & Social Science (FASS)
- English-Course Specilization:-Lingiustics
Lecturer : 4-year Bachelor degree in relevant subject (Minimum CGPA 3.50 out of 4.00) for SSC and HSC minimum GPA 4.00 out of 5.00 (TE,TEM,EEE, CSE, ME, IE).
Lecturer : Masters with Bachelor (Hons) degree in relevant subject (Minimum CGPA 3.50 out of 4.00) for SSC and HSC minimum GPA 4.00 out of 5.00 (Chemistry, English).
Lab Assistant (ME) : Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering or equaivalent. At least 3 years experinece in related field. Efficient in operating CNC MAchines (i.e lathe, milling, and drilling) preferable with CNC training/certificate.
Please apply by February 19, 2020 with a cover letter, CV, two recent PP size photos, copies of relevant certificates, mark sheets, NID etc. and a pay-order of BDT. 500 in favour of BGMEA University of Fashion & Technology (BUFT). All relevant documents should be sent to the Registrar, BGMEA University of Fashion & Technology (BUFT), Nishatnagar (West Side of Uttara), Turag, Dhaka-1230 before the deadline. A soft copy of CV is also requested to send to this email:email@example.com, Please mention the position top of the envelope. Only short-listed candidates will be called please visit BUFT website application form:
- Qualifications may be relaxed for highly deserving candidates with excellent teaching and experience. Any persuasion will be treated as disqualification
- Applicants having excellent education background with teaching/research and industrial experience will be given preference.
- Excellent remuneration package commensurate with experience will be offered to the deserving candidates together with good career prospects.
- Foreign candidates are also encouraged to apply.
- Candidates who applied previously do not need to apply.