- Assistant Professor of Marketing, BGMEA University of Fashion & Technology (BUFT), Dhaka, from 10/03/2013 to date.
- Assistant Professor of Marketing, Northern University Bangladesh, Dhaka, from 01/01/2012 to 09/03/2013.
- Senior Lecturer in Marketing, Northern University Bangladesh, Dhaka, from 01/03/2010 to 31/12/2011.
- Lecturer in Marketing, Northern University Bangladesh, Dhaka, from 25/02/2008 to 28/02/2010.
||Teaching specialization in Marketing and other subjects of Business Discipline, especially in Principles of Marketing, Marketing Management, International Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Consumer Behavior, Service Marketing, Business Communication, Marketing Research, Marketing Communication, Advertising and Salesmanship, International Business, International Trade & Transaction, Principles of Management, Organizational Behavior, Microeconomics, Bangladesh Studies etc.
Research Specialization: Consumer Behavior, Agricultural Marketing, Service Marketing, Micro Credit, Export-import Marketing, Readymade Garments Export, Telecommunication etc.Internship/Dissertation supervision Have the experience of supervising a large number of MBA and BBA students.
- Akterujjaman, S. M. and Islam, S. M. Monirul. (2010), “Marketing Channel and Pricing of Mangoes from Chapai Nawabganj to Dhaka Retail Market”, Journal of Business and Technology (Dhaka), vol. 5, issue 1, pp. 123-133.
- Akterujjaman, S. M. (2010), “Problems and Prospects of SMEs Loan Management: A Study on Mercantile Bank Limited, Khulna Branch”, Journal of Business and Technology (Dhaka)’, vol. 5, issue 2, pp. 38-52.
- Akterujjaman, S. M.; Biswas, Md. Rouf, and Siddique, M. N. A. (2011), “Performance of Grameenphone and Robi in Telecom. Sector of Bangladesh: A Comparative Study”, ASA University Review’, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 159-176.
- Akterujjaman, S. M. et al. (2012), “Mobile Phone Service Marketing of Grameen Phone Limited: A Study on Effectiveness of Product Policy and Strategy”, Journal of Science and Technology’, vol. 9 & 10, pp. 8-16.
- Akterujjaman, S. M.; Hossain, Md. Mohabbat. and Hossain, Md. Faruk. (2012), “SMEs Loan Disbursement and Recovery Management of BRAC Bank Limited: An Empirical Analysis”, Proshikhyan, A Journal of Training and Development, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 33-57.
- Siddique, M. N. A.; Akterujjaman, S. M. and Perveen, Rumana. (2012), “Customers’ Satisfaction towards the Services of Customer Care Centers of Grameenphone: A Study on Dhaka and Khulna Cities”, ASA University Review’, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 159-176.
- Akterujjaman, S. M. (2013), “Export Performance of Readymade Garments Sector of Bangladesh: An Analysis”, ‘Academic Journal of Siddheswari Girls’ College, vol. 03, no. 1, pp. 87-100.
- Hossain, M. F; Sheikh, Rashel and Akterujjaman, S. M. (2013), “Impact of Firm Specific Factors on Cash Dividend Payment Decisions: Evidence from Bangladesh”, Proceedings of 9th Asian Business Research Conference 20-21 December, 2013, BIAM Foundation, Dhaka, Bangladesh ISBN: 978-1-922069-39-9
- Akterujjaman, S. M. and Ahmed, Md. M. (2012), “Customers’ Satisfaction towards the Services of Commercial Banks in Bangladesh: A Study on BASIC Bank Limited”, accepted to publish in the ‘Journal of Nazrul University, vol. 1, No. 2, Jatiya Kazi Nazrul Islam University, Bangladesh.
Articles Submitted for Publication:
- Kalam, Abul; Akterujjaman, S. M. and Hossain, Md. Masud. (2013), “Assessing the Gap of Performance of Clinics and Diagnostic Centers in Bangladesh through the SERVQUAL Model: A Case Study on Different Clinics & Diagnostic Centers in Dinajpur District”, submitted to publish in the ‘Hamdard University Journal’, Dhaka, Bangladesh.