The mission of the Office of the Registrar of BUFT is to facilitate the educational process by assisting students, faculty, and staff by providing:
- A welcoming and encouraging service environment, in person and via other modes of contact;
- Accurate and timely processing of data related to course offerings, registration and academic records;
- Support and advice regarding academic policies and procedures;
- Data to a variety of constituents, in support of the academic decision making process;
- Security and privacy for the university’s academic records, including advice and training for faculty and staff on privacy issues;
- Leadership in the areas of technological development as related to student administrative services and systems.
The Office of the Registrar supports the overall educational goals of the university by providing these critical components in the academic support structure. The office acts as a behind the scenes facilitator for faculty, students, and staff as they pursue the academic goals of the university.
- Application form for Permission for Higher Studies.doc
- Recreation Leave form.doc
- Application form for Fnancial Assistance for the attending foreign conference.pdf
- Application form for Employee Card.doc
- Application form for NOC.doc
- Application form for promotion.doc
- Application form for Yearly Increment.doc