- Inter University National Debate Competition 2016 held at BUFT Details
- BUFT Faculty members participating in 18th IFFTI Annual Conference Details
- Opening Ceremony of BUFT Intra University Badminton Tournament 2015 Details
- BUFT Holds an Awareness Seminar and Free Hepatitis Screening Details
New Dress Distribution Program 2015 at BUFT Details
An Education Tour to Kader Synthetic Fibers Mills Ltd
On15th June 2015 an education tour was organised to Kader Synthetic fibers Mills Ltd. to acquire practical knowledge on Texturizing process and to know the production technique of Partially Oriented Yarn (POY), Draw Textured Yarn (DTY), & Fully Drawn Yarn (FDY).
The students of Textile Engineering Dept. 122 batch were participated in this tour. It was guided by the Pro Vice Chancellor Prof. Dr. Engr. Ayub Nabi Khan.
- BUFT students activity participate extracurricular and co curricular activities like:
- Organize and participate fashion shows
- Contribute BATEXPO fashion show by organizing and provide designed & dresses.
- Observes Nobo Barso, Pohela Baishak, New Year Eve and Christmas.
- Participation of Inter University Cricket and Football tournaments.