||Assistant Professor, 2013- till now BGMEA University of Fashion and Technology, Bangladesh
Assistant Professor, Senior Lecturer and Lecturer, 2006-2013 Department of Textile Engineering, Primeasia University, Bangladesh
Technical Sales Executive, 2005-2006K. B. Traders, Bangladesh
Production Executive, 2004-2005
Metro Knitting & Dyeing Mills Ltd., Bangladesh.
Training: Two months working experience in Beximco Textiles Limited, Bangladesh as a part of industrial attachment, 2003
Teaching specialization in Textile Dyeing and Printing, Apparel Manufacturing, Textile Testing and Quality Control, Industrial Garment Washing, Clothing Materials and Cutting technology etc.
Research Specialization: Extensive knowledge of Textile Composite materials and Textile Retail Business
Other Skills:Specialty in syllabus and curriculum development at undergraduate and tertiary level
- Editor, “Textile and Apparel Dictionary-English to Bengali & English”
Status: Published, February 2011, Publisher: Mr. ASM Tareq Amin, Bangladesh, ISBN: 978-984-33-2985-1
- Sunil K Ramamoorthy, Chanchal K Kundu, Kayode Adekunle, Tariq Bashir, Mikael Skrifvars ‘Properties of Green Composites with Regenerated Cellulose Fiber and Soybean Based Thermoset for Technical Applications’, Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites, 33 (2), 193-201, 2014
- ‘Effects of enzyme concentration in bio-polishing on cotton knit fabric’, submitted to BUFT journal, ISSN 2306-045X, Submission 10 July, 2013, Accepted 18 September, 2013
- C. K. Kundu,“Self Cleaning Properties on Textiles: A Brilliant Application of Nanotechnology”, www.fibre2fashion.com, 2010 Link : http://www.fibre2fashion.com/industry-article/32/3124/self-cleaning-properties-on-textiles-a-brilliant-application-of-nanotechnology1.asp
- C. K. Kundu,“Change For Sustainable Future: Who Will Take The Responsibility?”, www.fibre2fashion.com, 2010 Link: http://www.fibre2fashion.com/industry-article/26/2514/change-for-sustainable-future- who-will-take-the-responsibility1.asp
- C. K. Kundu,“Product Development: Concept and Reality”, www.fibre2fashion.com, 2010Link: http://www.fibre2fashion.com/industry-article/25/2420/product-development-concept-and-reality1.asp
- C. K. Kundu, “Quick Response: An Effective Tool of Future Business”, www.fibre2fashion.com, 2010 Link: http://www.fibre2fashion.com/industry-article/24/2354/quick-response-an-effective-tool-of-future-business1.asp
- S.K. Ramamoorthy, C.K. Kundu, B. Baghaei, K. Adekunle and M. Skrifvars, “Green Composites Based On Regenerated Cellulose Textile Fibers For Structural Composites”, 13th AUTEX World Textile Conference, Dresden, Germany, 22-24 May 2013
- S. K. Ramamoorthy, C. K. Kundu, K. Adekunle, T. Bashir, M. Skrifvars, “Regenerated Cellulose Fiber Reinforced Biocomposites”, IPLA UN Conference, Borås, Sweden, 9-11 September 2013
- S. K. Ramamoorthy, C. K. Kundu, K. Adekunle, T. Bashir, M. Skrifvars, “Biocomposites from Regenerated Cellulose Textile Fibers and Bio-Based Thermoset Matrix for Automotive Applications”, TexComp-11 Conference, Leuven, Belgium, 16-20 September 2013
- S. K. Ramamoorthy, C. K. Kundu, K. Adekunle, T. Bashir, M. Skrifvars, “Characterization of Wood Based Fiber Reinforced Bio-Composites”, 3rd Avancell Conference, Gothenburg, Sweden, 8-9 October 2013.