||Assistant Professor & Proctor
||Apparel Manufacture & Technology (AMT)
||House # 16/A, Bagnagar, Dhamrai Powrasava, Dhamrai, Dhaka Cell # 01912954861,Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
||Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Professional courses
- Advance certificate course on “Clothing Technology &Manufacturing” from Phoenix College of Clothing Technology, Sri Lanka
- Course on “Apparel Merchandising”from Clothing Industry Training Institute (CITI), Sri Lanka,
- Course on “Quality Improvement of Apparel Product” conducted by Japan International Cooperation Agency, CITI , TT & Sc, Held in CITI, Sri Lanka, from October 7 to November 1, 2002.
- Working as a permanent full time Faculty member of BIFT from 18th November 1999. To till today (from the inception of BIFT)
- Worked as a “Senior Quality Assurance Officer” in Bureau Veritas Bangladesh Ltd. (world wide survey and inspection) from January 1, 1997 to December 31, 1999.
- Worked as a” Production Manager” in Shanta Garment Ltd. June 19, 1994 to Dec 25th, 1996.
- Worked as a “Quality Control Manager” in Opex Garment Industry Ltd. January 10th, 1992 to June 15th , 1994.
- Started career as a Quality controller in Opex Group Garments,Dhaka,from July 1, 1990 to December 31, 1992
|Garments manufacturing related courses such as:
- Sewing Technology
- Sewing and construction technique
- Basic garments construction
- Advance garments construction
- Finishing room and wash care labels.
- Sewing machine’s engineering and attachments.
- Cutting room technology
- Product development and re-engineering
- Try to write a book on clothing technology and garments constructions related tools technique and technology in advance level.
- prepared three video multimedia presentations with write-up on i) Different types Production Systems ii) Work Study of Woven Garments Industry iii) Quality Control System in RMG Industry.
These multimedia presentations were prepared for using as teaching materials for the student.
- Save the Garments sector and save the Economy of Bangladesh. (Submit to publications)
- Might develop productivity of RMG sector of Bangladesh through different techniques, attachments and modern machineries.( Going to be Submit to BUFT journal publications committee & others.)
|| Click Here