BGMEA University of Fashion & Technology (BUFT), the premier private university located in Uttara, Dhaka is inviting Letter of Intent (LOI) from established, reputed companies, caterers, restaurants, etc. to provide ready-made packaged lunch, breakfast & dinner, and snack items for sale from their own kiosks setup within the BUFT campus. BUFT presently has 7,000 students of which at least 70% is always present on campus.
BUFT is embarking on major renovation of the existing student cafeteria & kitchen for which the facility will be shut down for a period of 6 months. The food catering service is required during this period of 6 months.
Interested companies are requested to submit the following information:
- Description and Credentials of the company, including registration and/or trade license, VAT registration.
- Proposed ready-made food items for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, with prices.
- Cooking will not be allowed on campus, but warming facilities may be arranged by the service provider.
- Proposed method/form of food supply, set-up for selling at BUFT campus, and volume of food supply per day.
- Proposed quality control and assurance for maintaining hygiene, quality, and taste during preparation, cooking, packaging, transport and selling at BUFT.
Interested companies may visit the BUFT campus to ascertain the premises and environment, and are requested to submit their Letter of Intent (LOI) in sealed envelopes to the Registrar by 4:30 pm on Thursday, October 15, 2017.