Applications are invited for full-time faculty positions in the rank of Lecturer for various departments of BUFT.
Faculty of Apparel Studies(FAS)
- Apparel Manufacturing & Technology (AMT)
Faculty of Textile Engineering (FTE)
- Apparel Manufacturing Engineering (AME)
- Wet Processing (WP)
- Textile Engineering & Management (TEM)
Faculty of Engineering Studies (FES)
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Industrial Engineering (IE)
Lecturer : 4-year Bachelor degree in relevant subject with CGPA atleast 3.5 Minimum GPA 4.00 in both SSC and HSC.
Please apply by June 27, 2019 with a cover letter, CV, two recent PP size photos, copies of relevant certificates, mark sheets, NID etc. and a pay-order of BDT. 500 in favour of BGMEA University of Fashion & Technology (BUFT). All relevant documents should be sent to the Registrar, BGMEA University of Fashion & Technology (BUFT), Nishatnagar (West Side of Uttara), Turag, Dhaka-1230 . A soft copy of CV is also requested to send to this email:email@example.com, Please mention the position top of the envelope. Only short-listed candidates will be called please visit BUFT website application form:
- Qualifications may be relaxed for highly deserving candidates with excellent teaching and experience. Any persuasion will be treated as disqualification
- Applicants having excellent education background with teaching/research and industrial experience will be given preference.
- Excellent remuneration package commensurate with experience will be offered to the deserving candidates together with good career prospects.
- Foreign candidates are also encouraged to apply.
- Candidates who applied previously do not need to apply.
- Faculty of Apparel Manufacturing & Technology (AMT)- No. of Vacancy 01; Apparel Manufacturing Engineering (AME)-No. of Vacancy-03; Wet Processing (WP)-No. of Vacancy-01; Textile Engineering Engineering (TEM)-No. of Vacancy-01; Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)-No. of Vacancy 02; Mechanical Engineering (ME)-No. of Vacancy-02;Industrial Engineering (IE)-No. of Vacancy-02